Thursday, April 18, 2013

10 Takes on Trays


Trays... I have a thing for them.
Every hostess needs one. Or two.
Or a collection.

Here's 10 picks I love.
Some I want. Some I already have.
Because I'm all about "attainable" entertaining...
 these are all priced under $50


Irresistibly sweet 
If I knew how to  bake... (which I don't) I can see 
hand baked pastries, confections, and cupcakes.
Mud Pie $34.00


Understated elegance always catches my eye. 
I'm thinking perfectly placed cucumber sandwiches.
Terrain $28

Bit of a Moroccan look here. I like.
Crusty bread & an array of bold cheeses.
Works for me.



Vintage appeal. Have it. Adore it.
But don't use it in the kitchen.
 On my bathroom counter with apothecary jars filled with everyday essentials. I makes me happy everyday.


Getting Personal. 
Etsy $30


Monogrammed Tiny Trays.
Bought several sets of these for gifts. 
And of course, one for me!
Impressive packaging. 
Impressive gift for the price.
Layla Grayce $15 Set of Two



Talk about old world charm. 
Ordered this as a gift for my daughter.
Makes a statement where ever it sits. 
Etsy $48

OK, it's a basket, but I love the versatility of it. 
I'm thinking simple here... 
Salsa & chips. Cheese & crackers. 
Pretty way to stash napkins & silverware on a buffet.




Pretty. Practical. Have it.
This one has served me well 
a million times and a million ways.


A tray for all seasons.
Fall & Winter... coffee, hot chocolate, spiced cider.
Summer... lemonade, iced tea, cocktails.
Want this.
Etsy $49


No comments: